dilluns, 3 d’octubre del 2011

My summer holydays


Today I’m talking about my summer holidays. First I’m talking about my staying in Banyoles, then I’m talking about my trip to delta de l’Ebre, finally I’m talking about preparing for school.
The first part of the summer I stayed in Banyoles for a month, I often went to the swimming pool or the lake to swim, this month on Tuesdays and Thursdays I played tennis.
The next week I went to delta de l’Ebre, the first day I visited Tarragona, the second day I went to portaventura, the third day I went to visit the harbors and to the beach, and the last day I went to visit the river by ship.
The final days I prepared for school and I relaxed a lot, but every day in the morning I went to the swimming pool, and in the afternoon I often met my friends.
My last summer holydays
View more presentations from bernatr
My observation?
Presentation 
- Did you use any resources?
 yes but the powerpoint don't is on the presentation
- Were the resources relevant and attractive?
Not very much

Body language and eye contact
- Did you look at your audience most of the time?
Yes but I sometimes looked to the wall
- Did you read from your notes?
No I don't read
- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?
 No I don't make any movement
STRUCTURE
- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance?
Yes I do that
- Did you use discourse markers to to make your ideas more clear?
(First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,
finally..)
Yes but I need to improve this part
CONTENT
Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience?
Not very
- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..?
Not very much
was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original?
The information were detailed
 
LANGUAGE
- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order)
No I need to improve this part
- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary?
(synonyms, new words, expressions..)
 I don't look up the dictionari
- Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..)
No I don't use them
- Did you use  fillers?(well, you know, for example, one second..)
 No I don't use them
PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION
- Did you know how to pronounce all your words?
Yes I know
- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher?
Yes I did
- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time?Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
I use a monotone tone and I speak with breaks

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada