dilluns, 23 de gener del 2012

write a story about a rescue


Write about a rescue
The rescue happened at eight o'clock in the morning. I was in a house near the Sahara desert, and I'm very lucky to take a photo.
I was in a house near the Sahara desert, at eight o'clock I get up and I look at the desert throw the window and I saw a little boy alone in the dessert, suddenly a sand storm starts. A man that live in a hut next to the house get a camel and went into the sand storm to save the boy, five minutes later I saw the camel with the boy unsociable on the camel, the man wasn't there... I run into the sand storm when I encounter with the man. He was on the sand. I pick up him out of the sandstorm.
It was very dangerous because the sand obscures the vision and it's provably that the people lose inside.

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada